After successfully completing the course and passing the exam, delegates should be able to:
- Manage a testing project by implementing the mission, goals and testing processes established for the testing organization.
- Organize and lead risk identification and risk analysis sessions and use the results of such sessions for test estimation, planning, monitoring and control.
- Create and implement test plans consistent with organizational policies and test strategies.
- Continuously monitor and control the test activities to achieve project objectives.
- Assess and report relevant and timely test status to project stakeholders.
- Identify skills and resource gaps in their test team and participate in sourcing adequate resources.
- Identify and plan necessary skills development within their test team.
- Propose a business case for test activities which outlines the costs and benefits expected.
- Ensure proper communication within the test team and with other project stakeholders.
- Participate in and lead test process improvement initiatives.
Syllabus – Key points
- Testing Process
- Test Management
- Defect Management
- Improving the Test Process
- Test Tools & Automation
- People Skills – Team Composition