Agile is a time boxed, iterative approach to software delivery that builds software incrementally from the start of the project, instead of trying to deliver it all at once near the end.
It works by breaking projects down into little bits of user functionality called user stories, prioritizing them, and then continuously delivering them in short two week cycles called iterations.
We will provide:
- Organizational coaching: A coach works with multiple teams and the management to improve the organization and its structure to increase its agility.
- Team coaching and educating (or Scrum coaching) A coach works with one or a few teams to improve their team-working and Scrum practices. It is common for a coach to take on the Scrum Master role.
- Qualifying Scrum Master and product owner to perform their role
- Technical practices coaching A coach works with (or on) a team on their actual work in order to improve the technical practices and adopt agile development techniques
- Alignment the testing members with agile methodology