UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL. DO WORK THAT MATTERS.; DO WORK THAT MATTERS.
We do not look for blue-collars and suits. When talented people team up, they strive great things to happen. We need people that are ready to make new grounds. Working at UTrust you get not a job but new opportunities to follow your passion and curiosity.
A test lead is responsible for:
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- 1-2 years of experience as a Software Tester
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- CTFL certified is plus
- Knowledge in Microsoft CRM
- Developing and execute test cases
- Maintaining systems by reporting software defects.
- Following up on defects resolution and ensure complete resolution.
- Performing Black-box testing,system test.
- Prepare the status report of testing activities.
- Apply different type of testing.
- Updating project manager regularly about the progress of testing activities.
- Strong experience in manual testing +3 years
- good knowledge of English (Intermediate +)
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Good communications, presentation and consultancy skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- CTFL certified
Comments are closed.